Imagine if you turned Will-Power and Self-Control into verbs. Would you enhance your performance professionally? Would you have more time for activities that make you happy? Would you make better decisions? Might you find time to develop your strength and conditioning? What would be the effect on your relationships? Would you follow through on every opportunity?
Will-Power: The tribal fire of mental and physical performance addresses the performance dynamic powering mental, tactical, and physical development for busy professionals. Do you want practical skills you can implement in the shortest amount of time? We customize our content as full-day workshops, breakout sessions, and extended training with the outcome focused on a better understanding of three central performance concepts – your mental strength, your perspectives, and your skilled movement.
The Science of Performance is a program developed around the Will-Power concept and is for groups who want to move beyond legacy “team” thinking developing individuals first, and a tribe second. If you no longer consider the team concept as the focus of your organization and fully appreciate how we all operate within a tribe, this program is for you. If your company has a mission, you must develop people who will work together at a specific wave-length to accomplish the outcomes.
Don’t find a reason to train. Train for a reason!
- Learn the coaches building blocks for performance success
- Understand how to create and implement a dynamic performance program for themselves
- Build the skills for decisively changing habits
- Use the Science of Performance tools in the workshop to experience the mindset of top performing athletes
- Develop a daily, weekly, monthly blueprint to take action: Mentality, Perspective, & Training
- Strengthen willpower
- Understand the anatomy of habits
- Develop mental tools to defeat fatigue and discomfort
- Open the psychological door to higher performance
- Own the mind-set of the champion athlete
- Learn the fundamental tools of listening
- Understand the impact and value of information
- Develop an appreciation for the power of “yes and…”
- Connect with the dynamics of emotions
- Play at the top of every business relationship
Dan caters it to me, he adjusts the workout to my needs for that day. I can keep up with my family and have a good time.
I didn’t think you could do that much in 20 minutes and I love it!” -Anne Dann